PowerPD has created the world's first "One-Stop Solution" for comprehensive PD (Partial Discharge) Monitoring in HV power plants and substations. "One-Stop Solution" stream lines PD monitoring under one screen for all substation assets including Transformers, GIS, Motors/Generators, MCSG Cabinets, and others. It is the first step into the "Smart Grid System".
Some characteristics of our “One-Stop Solution”:
* Operator's ability to retrieve PD data anytime, anywhere, by any mode.
* Early detection leads to finding better and inexpensive solutions.
* Automated Self Diagnostic Capability to the inexperienced operator / user.
* Multi user, one screen monitoring capability to review and interpret multiple data from multiple assets.
Advantages of PowerPD’s “One-Stop Solution”:
* Field proven system reliability - Comprehensive Diagnostic Advantage
* Comprehensive Diagnostic Advantage
- PowerPD's unique H/W & S/W to distinguish real PD Signal from Noise so the operator doesn't have to guess.
* Ability to find source of PD whether inside the asset or from outside
- Simultaneous real time measurement of multiple sensors to ensure exact source. Traditional method uses sequential measurement which can lead to confusion in finding the exact source.
* System Operation Advantage
- PowerPD Integrated System will be able to share and receive data from other systems such as SCADA
* Technical Support
- World's most extensive field tested data and engineering know-how
- Accurate and quick support service
For more information on PowerPD's Smart Grid System, contact us at email@example.com